Mytutorlist.com - Free Tutoring Classifieds Blog Home Advertise on this site! Blue Pandemonium Art and Toys Email Me!

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Hedgehog Jointed Paper Doll Printable PDF

When I was feeling sad one day, I made a cute little jointed paper hedgehog and hung him on my bedroom door. It cheered me up right away. Hedgehogs just have a way of doing that :)
If you're feeling a little glum, you can make one too! Of course you don't have to be glum to make one. You might want to make one just because you love hedgehogs. I have made a printable PDF version of my beloved Hedgie and put it into my store.

If you get there, and it's not available, just let me know and I'll send one to you directly. Just email me at bluepandemonium@hotmail.com to place an order.

You can also purchase the PDF directly through Paypal using this button:
I want to share my love of hedgehogs with you. Hedgehogs are the best :)

I hope you have fun making your own jointed paper hedgehog!

Cheerio!

No comments: